Notices regarding changes to dates of the County Council meetings will be posted here. Meetings commence at 9:00 a.m.
- The November 15th, 2016 Meeting of Council has been changed to November 23rd, 2016.
PHOTO CONTEST - BARRHEAD PHOTO CLUB
The Barrhead Photo Club is holding a Communities in Bloom photo contest, entries for youth and adult, send in your pictures! Click here for details.
CAREER FAIR - SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
Save the date! An excellent resource for students, parents, and any business that needs to recruit employees!
PUBLIC LANDS ABUSES - 1-800-642-3800 (Report a Poacher)
Protecting Alberta's Public Lands is a team effort. Keep the following in mind, and call the line when you see someone:
- driving a vehicle in the bed or shore of a natural water body
- driving up and down a stream
- crossing a stream perpendicular to the flow with excessive speed
- not using nearby crossings, bridges or fords
- creating tire ruts
- creating new vehicle trails in an area with existing trails
- taking vehicles off trail in sensitive high alpine areas
- blocking existing trails
- clearing new trails to access other trails
- clearing trees and other plants to create a camping spots
- building or inhabiting an unauthorized structure on public lands
- leaving large amounts of litter
- abandoning vehicles
- entering closed areas
AGRENA SOCIETY FUNDRAISING FOR NEW AQUATICS CENTRE
Update on fundraising efforts so far! - As at March 2016!
Open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon, and 1:00 to 4:30 pm.