****Effective July 1, Alberta is officially open for summer. To view further information, please click here.
A Message from the County of Barrhead Director of Emergency Management
County of Barrhead Administration Office is open to the public from 8:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.; however, restrictions are in place to ensure the health and safety of the public and County employees who enter these facilities.
The County continues to actively monitor the COVID-19 public health risk and will follow protocols laid out by Alberta Public Health Authorities.
All County services continue to be delivered; however, alternate payments options are encouraged. County staff can assist you by:
- Phone: 780-674-3331 (Administration Office) or 780-674-2619 (Public Works)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 780-674-2777 (Administration Office) or 780-674-9653 (Public Works)
- Regular Mail: County of Barrhead, 5306 49 St, Barrhead AB T7N 1N5
Payments can be made online by electronic fund transfer (EFT) and e-transfer. If you need assistance to make online payments to the County, please call the office.
Check the County website regularly for updates on COVID-19, County services, and to find other resources and information.
County has cancelled all non-essential meetings and events until further notice.
The health and safety of our staff and our community is our top priority.
Everyone needs to take responsibility and do their part to limit and contain the spread of COVID-19.
What is Coronavirus?
To View, COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
This video was shared with us by the Alberta Emergency Management Agency and filmed by CBC.
What can the public do to protect themselves?
- Wash your hands often and well with soap and water
- Cover your cough - cough into your elbow to avoid spreading the virus with contaminated hands
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched
- Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill (Tips on how to self-isolate)
- Individuals with concerns about symptoms should call health Link (811) unless severely ill, in which case you should call 911 and inform the operator that you suspect COVID-19
Current Risk in the County of Barrhead
Currently, there are no active COVID-19 cases in the County of Barrhead region.
Aggregate data, showing cases by age range and zone, as well as by local geographical areas, is available online at https://covid19stats.alberta.ca.
Important updates from credible sources: