Road Ban Status
Road Ban Status - In Effect In Effect
***Update*** Road Ban Effective 7:00 am on Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Loads travelling on any oiled roads within the County of Barrhead are restricted to 90% of allowed axle weight.
Exceptions are as follows:
- Access to Manola Oat Plant being West of 15 and SW 22-59-2-W5 and Sout hof SE 16-59-2-W5 has no restrictions (100% allowed axle weight)
- 75% allowed axle weight within the Hamlet of Neerlandia
- 75% allowed axle weight within the Hamlet of Manola
- 75% allowed axle weight within the Thunder Lake Subdivision
- 75% allowed axle weight on Lac La Nonne Ring Roads described as follows:
West and South of 25-57-3-W5; and
West of NW 8 and through SE 7-57-2-W5; and
All surrounding subdivisions
Loads travelling on the paved road West of 18 and 19-59-3-W5 also known as Golf Course Road are restricted to 90% allowed axle weight.
Click here to view the order.
This order shall remain in effect until further notice.
For more information, please contact Public Works at 780-674-2619
*Please note that the County does not control Secondary Highways.For information on non-county controlled roads, please contact:
Alberta Transportation Road Ban Information Line at: 1-877-236-6445 or online at the Road Ban Information Web Site: